[WORK OPPORTUNITY] Affiliate property professionals wanted
1st July 2021
If you feel that you’ve got the skills and passion to help develop a real estate project, you may like to consider spreading the risk and making the development more affordable through an affiliate role with us.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for well-connected property professionals to originate debt transactions within our investment parameters.
- You might be looking for a change in direction in your career or looking to leave the corporate world, maybe following a dream, looking for a new opportunity and working part-time with us would appeal.
- You have an extensive database of contacts of property developers and/or investors.
- You could be in many different niches within property, i.e. architects, contractors, commercial or residential property agents, surveyors, lawyers, bankers, etc.
What can we offer? Who will you be working with?
- We can share knowledge with you, help you build rapport with our contacts, and offer an innovative funding structure whilst you work flexible hours and build your own revenue streams.
- We provide a full-service lending and investment advisory to property investors and developers throughout the UK.
- Adrian formed Hallcroft Finance in 2010 with the aim of creating a brokerage founded on strong partnerships and joint ventures.
- Martyn is a former lawyer, who has founded both retail and property businesses and has extensive experience in funding property transactions.
- Ian has been active in property finance for over three decades and previously worked for National Australia Bank and Danske Bank.
Why would I want to get involved?
- We can help you leverage your database of contacts.
- It’s an opportunity to be your own boss and have support from those that have done it before.
If this sounds like you or you have any questions, please contact Adrian for a confidential chat – email@example.com